Thursday, March 02, 2006

Life of PEE




Its been some time now since I wrote a Blog....Well was busy n was stuck up with many things that i dint have time to write......
Many people wanted to know who this JUMANJI was, Some of them made their own conclusions bout who it is, while some were able to figure out who it is n tried cookin up some new stories as always......Me not gonna comment much as I prefer to be in Silent mode
Some heavy work expected so donno how the next few days are gonna be like...
Well now that I have started writing this Blog...I need a topic.....Hmmmmm....Wat will I write, Shud I wrtite bout FilmFare Awards n the Crap I noticed or shud I Write bout the "LIFE of PEE"....
I guess wat I am gonna write is gonna be Disgusting........But its worth a thought.....

Ok there are 2 different species of HUMAN Nature in this world.....MAN n WOMAN........or say LADIES n GENTLEMAN......

Ladies always fight for equal rights.....They feels their counterparts are getting more advantages everywhere....Be it the Parliament or conceiving......

Now I am gonna sign off this blog with a Question ......Why are Men ready to answer the emergency "NATURES CALL" even on the Streets where as the opposite sex dont?.......Just think bout it..............................

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravind said...

Well Saheem....
IMHO its NOT really a question that needs too much debate... Better left to a slow death....

Anywayz its bec prob Nature is generally depicted as Female (Mother Nature ??? ) and how many Guyz do NOT answer's a female's call ????
;-)

I hope NO one comments further on this particular post though....

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home