Wednesday, February 22, 2006

One Fine Moment of foolishness



So 2 blogs already done......got some nice reviews n some crap comments........Some wanted me to write one more blog....Donno Y.....
So today i start writing this blog without having any topic to write bout....Maybe i started it today bec I am still waiting for my Onsite Call, so that means I am jobless now........ Also i had spend lot of time near the dart board...So thought i will write someth

Let me think bout wat all happened in the past few days.......Ok......I gotta a small conversation I had with one of my frnd some days back......
Well I am not disclosing the identity of that person now bec I have been asked not to....."Maybe it doesnt take a RocketScientist to figure out who the person is"....This is one of the classic lines the person always cracks

Ok lemme name that person "JUMANJI"... Jumanji asked me few days back......"IF A GUY GIVES A GAL A NIGHTY GOWN, DOES THAT MEAN HE WANTS TO MARRY HER".......

Jumanji always comes to me to ask all this crazy doubts......I still cant figure out why......

So I reply to Jumanji's question like this......


"If the Guy n Gal are goin around and he seriously loves(I am never able to figure out what is this serious love all bout ) her......Maybe he wants to marry her"

Ok Jumanji is impressed by my first comment...... then i continue.....

"If the guy has seen the gal wearing a Dirty night gown, not washed,,,not cleaned,....nor maintained well.....n if he decides to gift her a new Nighty gown.....Then I dont think he wants to marry her"

Ok Jumanji happy again......I continue to my final comment

"If the guy is fan of Sexy NIGHTY Gowns, N he feels the gal whom he is going around with he can gift her one...Also he maybe planning to see her in tat SeXy attire....that may or maynot mean he wants to marry her......

Maybe Jumanji was impressed with my answer......I donno.....I am still confused......As always.....................

2 Comments:

Blogger Spooky Apostle said...

Jumaji or not, but for u sure i know that if YOU are gonna give a girl a NIGHTY gown, i bet its gonna be a transparent one AND u may want the girl to wear it then and there!!!!

You sure must have figured out who I am!!
( does ot require a rocket scientist to figure it out!! :P)

5:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The perfect saheem blog....

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home