Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Love Aise bhi Hota Hai!!!


Since its all bout First Impression that I am writing here…..Ok let me write something bout my training days….My first Job…The start to my professional life…….
Ok wait…..I got something to write bout…….
Lemme write bout LOVE……lemme write bout falling in love……The different ways to fall in love….No I am not gonna write bout my great great love stories….they are really DIFFERENT…hope none of my Ex-Galfriends are reading it….
Lemme write bout Internet……Lemme write bout falling in love thru Internet……I know you people wont be tat keen on reading bout this GISSI PITTI topic…..But this is sorta fun….the filmi style in real life…..lemme write bout KANNAN n SHIKHA.

Time for my next blog or say Next story bec I was asked to write bout this by most of my Classmates……

Shikha was my classmate in college…We spent four years together, a very nice person, I have to say….Kannan was my roommate in Pune for 3 months another cool guy……

Ok….Feb 10 2005 I got a call from Syntel HR bout my joining dates in Pune –Feb17th….I get a call from Shikha, She also had got the same date…Ok so someone who I knew for so long was there…good…..
I check my mail and see Kanna also got the same date…..He had given his Mob no so I call him and we people decide to meet in Pune Railway Station….
Kanna was to reach Pune at around 2 in the morning and we at around 6….So kanna had told us that he will wait in the railway Station….So wat was the intention behind meetin us….I never could Guess……

We had a group called Syntellian2004 ….So Kanna n Shiks become good frnds thru chatting and sending mails and literally they fell in love…..Fell in love by Chatting n phone calls…I personally don’t believe in this concept(No comments please)…...Both had never seen each other ever but they fell in love….Wow….Filmi….Very Filmi…..

So now that they are in LOVE……they have to meet each other some day…

So they decide to meet in Pune Railway Station…..OK OK I guess u got it….That’s y kannan was so keen on Staying back in Pune railway Station and waiting for Me n Faisal( as we had thought it)…..How mean…he wanted to meet someone else…….I never knew ….Nor did Faisal Knew……Sad very Sad……Faisal I feel ur eyes getting filled with tears

But Kannan n Shiks dint meet that morning….Feb 16th morning…….U know Y….That’s because Shiks told Kanna that both of them wont be looking fresh (NO TIME TO HAVE A BATH,MAKE UP) at that point of time because of the long journey…. So their first meeting is still pending…..

Ok Me n Faisal, Poor guys had no-one to wait for us at Pune Station so we take an auto n reach Nigdi…..

Ok So Shikha now wanted a place to stay along with other gals….I get calls from them asking me to search a flat for the gals…..So I tell this to Kanna ( As if he doesn’t know that those gals need a flat)….Kanna was very interested in searchin a flat, I never knew his hidden motives……We find a house for the gals somewhere close to our place….

Ok now we were supposed to meet the gals and their parents at around 3 in the afternoon……Now shiks calls Kannan n aks him “KANNA CAN WE MEET UP AT 3, Our first meeting”……Kannan thinks n thinks more n replies “ No Lets meet for the first time in Syntel Office tomoro”….So me n Faisal then go meet these gals n show them their place….I remember forcing Kannan to come with us…..He acted too well that day….Maybe my nomination for OSCARS…….

So next to the D-Day…Feb 17th—Venue-PSP Office Pune……We start from our house at around 8 as we have to reach by 9….All four of us in Full formals n Ties( we don’t wear ties wen we come for work)….
So our Love birds had set a dress code to Identify each other bec they had never seen each other before…..They fell in love without even looking at each other……I still cant figure out that concept……
Shikha had told Kanna that she is short, fair n not very outgoing, a very private person….Kanna had given his Vital Stats to her ….So they had a picture bout each other in their heart….So the dress code was Shikha will be wearin a Yellow Dress n Kanna a Blue shirt….

Ok We reach the office n Someones searching…….Kannans eyes scanning the whole PSP office…..He scans for every yellow dress……he even searches for yellow in Guys( some defect in the code he wrote for scanning - That was a bad one)

So atlast Kanna gets a Message from his Inner Self….”Search Successful-One match Found” He had found a gal in yellow…..wow…..wow???? Now was he happy??? No, he was shocked…..The gal which we had just scanned was in Yellow as desired, TALL ( Almost as tall as him with her heels on - She was our very own ASHA THOYAKAT), Very outgoing….talking to almost everyone out there…She dint even had those “SEARCHIN n SCANNIN KANNAN Eyes”..He was shocked……He felt that his gal had lied to him…..he fell in love but to a wrong person….he was sad……He went to the water cooler …..He was very thirsty I guess….He had to be…. he had to be thirsty….

No guys this is not a sad story I am writing…….

Ok…..Kannan is a very optimistic fellow…..he starts searching again….The query this time was “YELLOW DRESS+ Short – The gal whom he just met” …….And as fortune favors the hero in every Hindi film…..same thing happens here……..He finds someone in yellow dress who also had something in her eyes…..She was also searching….Wow……Kannan is smiling….Isnt he happy…..very happy……yes he is happy……They stare at each other….AHA…..GO FIDA at first sight……..Rest is all history……Cant elaborate as the story is already too long

I wanted to write a bit more but had got warnings from Kannan N Shiks that there should not be any masala……So I have not written to the best of my potential….
So till my next blog – Salaam Namasthe……

3 Comments:

Blogger jukextred said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:55 AM  
Blogger jukextred said...

good crap dude...

keep the crap flowing...

imperfections are hard to correct.

but mandarq saluts you for being such a crap. atleast u r wat u r and to hell with people who hate wat u r.

12:59 AM  
Blogger P.R.A.D said...

Hey Saheem, You Too Brutus !! If our compnay makes loss in this quarter, then I dedicate it to all the "jobless" bloggers !!
By the way, MANDARQ's comment rocks !!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home