Monday, February 20, 2006

The First Impression

Hey Everyone.......
First a Small intro bout myself.......Am Saheem,Presently working in Syntel-Chennai...Came to chennai four months back, was workin in Mumbai till then.....Mumbai, Meri Jaan....an awesome city, A city which has some great memories associated......
I was not interested in comin to Chennai at first go, Dint wanna leave Mumbai....But had to make a sacrifice.......
So this blog is about my first meeting with this Charming Princess(the meaning of her name)
JincySarah....
I got her phone number from Ramya,my training batchmate in Pune.Ramya was Jincy's College mate....As always I message her first, got reply instantaneously....Not bad not at all bad...I thought
I then knew wat to do next....So I called her and I talked to her for around 45 mIns.....Not bad not at all bad.....
Now as always....wat will a guy do next...plan for a meeting........yes I also did the same....Now here is the real fun.......wow....wat a RollarCoaster ride i had after tat.......

I love watching offbeat films.....and I wanted to watch MAINE Gandhi Ko Nahi Mara....please dont be shocked at my taste....at times mein aisa hi hoon ......When i told bout desire to watch this film,my roomies started laughing at me....they said i am mad......i dont feel so........

Ok back to Jincy, the calls became more frequent,the messaging increased but i had not met her yet,.......
In our first conversation, Jincy had sighted that she also likes Offbeat films....Wow....i gotta BAKRA.....Sorry BAKRI
We decide to go for the movie which was also supposed to be our first meeting....

I reach SATYAM at 6, the movie was at 7.15.......Jincy reaches after five mins (I hate waiting). She had told me that she was wearing a black top,Ok....Here comes someone in a black top......There is the usual handshake n smile (just too formal)...I asked her if she had food, n someone politely replied NO....wow, wat a soft spoken gal, I was flattered.........But now i am not flattered anymore bout anything watever she does....

We go to a restaurant nearby Satyam and gosh...this gal doesnt like non-Veg.....she is a mallu-christian who doesnt like non-Veg....Crap......Anyways we had food and the usual things we discussed like wat u like to have n crap like tat n, we finish food and reach Satyam again.

Its the usual conversation, nothing great....I felt ke she found it tough to talk at ease....as if she had to pay for smiling.......someone was trying to be dignified....Donno wat she was trying to prove

The movie starts, in between i pass on some comments bout the movie, but someone is quiet....Was she not feeling comfortable talkin to a stranger?.....Was I a Stranger still?......Loads of question running in my Mind....

I felt this gal is complex and I was right.......Half way thru the second half of the movie, I ask her if she was enjoying the film( GOSH...the film was horrible,,,pathetic)....She looks at me.....smiles....Now wats tat supposed to mean....I hate gals when they dont speak up.....
Now the movie was gettin on my nerves, It was too much to sit n suffer tat....I ask her again "Jincy, Do u wanna make a move" She smiles again.....Crap........
Jincy"Yes" or "No"....Thank god she uttered someth .....she said lets leave.....So here are 2 of us leaving half way thru the second half....My 100 rupees gone in thin air.....

We get out of the theathre...and here is the real fun part....

I felt this gal doesnt talk too much......I was wrong, completly wrong...She talks more than me...people wont believe it but i know she does....Say if we talk for an hour, she talks for atleast 40 mins....

Ok back to the story....
I ask her, " toh kaise jayenge wapas", I love walking, we guys wen in Mumbai used to walk a lot in the night.....
She says lets walk for sometime and then we will get an Auto....We start walkin..

We reach a junction, She says we will not take the main road....Aha I was scraed, Wat are her intentions, She is takin me to a road where there are hardly any people.....I wanted to tell her "NAAN AA TYPE ALLA( I am not tat type)"......Anyways i continued walking, we were sharing many experiences we faced in Chennai and yea the walk was interesting...maybe this long walk made us great friends...
Ok so we walk for around 4 kilometeres,taking the roads less travelled and still we walked......talked teased n in total enjoyed.......
Then the shock......" This is my Flat " uttered Jincy.......I was like AHA...someone made me walk so long just to Save Auto fare........

No more Comments I am gonna guys add bec i know someones gonna kill me after reading this...So bye for now

1 Comments:

Blogger vinay said...

kaala vaal pokkunathu kandal ariyille....


nee asha thoyakatine maranno???

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home